TERMS & CONDITIONS OF
1. All orders are subject to these Conditions unless otherwise agreed. All goods are subject to availability. If you do not understand any of the following please e mail or telephone
Chapter House Design.
2. These Conditions represent the entire Conditions of sale and nothing shall operate to in any way alter or vary the Conditions without the prior approval of Chapter House Design
3. These conditions shall apply to all contracts to the exclusion of all other conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise to the extent as is permissible by law.
4. Acceptance of Goods by the Customer shall be conclusive evidence before any Court or Arbitrator that these Conditions apply.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. The goods must not have been installed.
2. Returned goods will only be accepted if they are returned in their original packaging and unused.
3. If you exercise your right to cancel after the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for returning them at your own cost (we can arrange this through our couriers at a cost of £35.00 per pallet) and must be in a re-saleable condition.
4. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
5. Before returning any goods the customer must contact Chapter House Design by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Bespoke / Special order goods made to your own specification can not returned unless faulty. In the case of a fault to bespoke / special order item, a replacement will be supplied.
7. All refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned goods.
8. Where applicable postal or carriage charges are not refunded in the event of a customer returning goods and are the responsibility of the Customer.
1. Chapter House reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order.
2. No charge is made to the Customer for Credit or Debit Card payments.
3. Chapter House reserves the right to refuse any order.
4. Orders are accepted on the basis the Customer has read and accepted these conditions.
Chapter House excludes any liability for any claims, loss, damages, demands of any kind whatsoever arising from use of this website including direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss, damage, whether arising from loss of revenue, profits or otherwise.